Wednesday, April 25, 2007

last night... she said....

it's gonna be all right.
anyways....
i think idol was alright last night... nothing special i thought....
then again... i haven't liked this season much at all...
the praises they gave to jordin were too much... she was not as good as they said she was...
and the comments for blake was a big understatement to me...
i hope lakisha goes tonight.... but whoever leaves.... bono will still be good...

i wish my aunt hadn't talked through the whole thing... after she talked all the way through
idol...
i had to go watch house in my own room. i couldn't take her ruining my favorite show...
but last night's episode was very good. it got into the psyche of forman and kinda left house alone for most of the episode... it's kinda nice to have a side character analysis every so often.

but that's my tuesday night fox review.... and that's about it....

Peace, love, and don't burn the day,
Malcolm


PS- to my last blog... not yet... hopefully friday when physical contact is available... :-)

2 comments:

Drew said...

ABout the Idol- i agree
about the stuff friday- eww

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.