Saturday, June 2, 2007

the pain

i got my wisdom teeth out this past thursday.
oh if you could only see me. actually you can on my facebook. they're quite funny.
but i'm just ready to be back to normal. i hate being so swollen and hurty.
and i like to eat without having to strain my mouth open.
but i'm getting a new car soon. it may be tomorrow if i'm feeling ok.
i'm getting my grandparent's old honda accord. which is a year older than my car now....
but it's in better shape and hondas can go for many more miles than a buick. so i'm excited.
but i shall stop now.....

Malcolm

PS- I wish blake would have won.... :-(

2 comments:

mercury23 said...

You haven't posted in so long!!!
I'm gonna comment even though this post is so old.
Actually, all I wanted to say was that I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you long when you called Drew on Saturday. I honestly could not hear a thing. I don't know if it was because it was insanely loud in that restaurant or if Drew's phone was screwing up or if my ear was just stupid or what. Anyway, sorry. I hope you're enjoying Auburn so far! Later!

-Hannah

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.