Tuesday, July 1, 2008

so... right now

There's something that I am extremely excited about. Freshman Community. August could not get here soon enough. I guess the question I'm most asking myself now is, "Am I ready?". I think that I am and that I'm not at the same time. I couldn't be more excited about it. That is for sure. And the team... wow. I love each one of them and I think each member could say that as well. What I am more concerned with is the actual planning of this fellowship/discipleship. It is a big resposibility especially with school as well. But, I know how wonderful this ministry can be for some freshman (through personal experience mind you) and I know that God will provide the means for me and the rest of the team to do anything we need to do to make this a great year. Something hard for me will be not camparing it to this past year which was absolutely amazing. I'm sure once I am in it... most of these concerns will just melt away... but for now, I continue to pray for the team as we get ourselves ready the rest of the summer through our own personal experiences and study, and for when we get back and begin to get this great big Yahweh ball rolling. I will also continue to pray for the freshman of Auburn this coming up year whether they be at Wesley or elsewhere.Peace,










Malcolm

No comments: