Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rrrrrrrip

Something funny happened today. As I was on my way to class this morning, I may have had a spongebob moment.


I ripped my pants. 

I dropped something and to my surprise, the entire back side of my pants split wide open. Lucky for me, my friend Kelly was armed with packing tape for a temporary fix as I walked to class. I was about 10 minutes late but luckily did not miss my quiz! I was glad that Amy was at our house and able to bring me some shorts before our meeting with our clinical supervisor. Oh, the perks of marriage. Now I have a great, non-ripped pair of khakis on. 

Have you ever had an embarrassing moment with wardrobe?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One time, I had a friend rip his pants and I had to help him repair them by giving him some packing tape...eeek!!! :P

Jk, but really...ummm I have had many embarrassing experiences but I was glad to help you out with this one!